2021 Reunion Cancelled
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, we have regretfully decided to cancel the 2021 ALERT Reunion. Mark your calendars and start making plans to join us in Big Sandy, January 28-30, 2022.
In place of the reunion this year, we will do an ARC for only the men on campus. (ARC is the Advanced Responder Challenge. In Big Sandy, this has historically included the Snake Walk as well as dodgeball, crab soccer, and other sports coupled with a couple of encouraging sessions on Friday night/Saturday.)
Share your ALERT memories!
We would still love to get as many alumni involved as we can by creating a video with memories from various alumni. We will select our favorite videos and make a compilation to show to the guys and probably post on our platforms.
- 2-5 minute video (landscape mode smartphone videos are great. You can all do this, right?)
- Begin with your name, unit number, what training you did at ALERT and how long you stayed.
- Answer any of these questions:
- What is your favorite memory or funniest story from your time at ALERT?
- How has God used ALERT to shape you as a man?
- Why do you think your Unit was the most hard core?
- How have the lessons you learned at ALERT played out in your work or life after ALERT?
- What would you tell someone who is about to go through ALERT?
- Email the 2-5 minute video to [email protected]
Feel free to be as funny or as serious as you want. Of course, please keep the content appropriate and uplifting.
Come visit us throughout the year
This is a great opportunity to remind you that you are always welcome to come by for a visit. We love the chance to catch up with our alumni, so if you’re ever in the area please stop by for up to 3 days lodging and food on us. This offer is available anytime except during campus events, and includes food and lodging for 1 person. Please call the office to make arrangements.