The Gospel is central to what we do here at ALERT. We strongly believe that the Gospel is the only thing that can truly transform an individual. Without the Gospel, every other part of or training is lacking.
- Without the Gospel, discipline would simply be conformity to a list of pointless rules.
- Without the Gospel, hardship would be something that we would endeavor to avoid at all cost, because serving ourselves and seeking our personal comfort would be the most important thing in our lives.
- The sharpening and accountability that camaraderie brings would be pointless apart from the life purpose that the Gospel gives to an individual.
- Without the Gospel, training would be useless because there would be no cause greater than ourselves to prepare for.
- Without the Gospel, we would have no desire to selflessly serve those around us.
Christ and His Gospel must be the center of everything we do.
SMaj. Avery Whitaker | Unit 62
ALERT Battalion Sergeant Major